Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Zoo and Luke



Good friends are hard to come by. I'm so glad Joshua has a good friend! They are so fun together and watching them chase each other at the zoo is hilarious! I love Luke's mom too and am grateful I've made a really good friend.

I'm reading A Battle Hymn of a Tiger Mom, and it has really boosted my confidence as a parent. This other pictures is of Joshua and Samuel as we were waiting in line to go to the zoo. Joshua was hungry so I gave him some of his lunch. I gave him two sandwiches and he immediately turned around and shared it with Samuel. Sometimes I think I'm a horrible mother and could not "work" another day. But then I see moments like that, and there is hope again.

Love my boys!

No comments:

Blog Archive