Sunday: Samuel was sick and threw up...
Monday: Joshua woke up with a cough and threw up later that night...
Tuesday: Joshua had the flu...Mommy had the flu too...
Wednesday: daddy stayed home from work so he could help us sicklings...but then daddy gets sick too
Thursday: mOmmy, Joshua still sick...
Friday: tornado time...hiding in a closet...
Saturday: Samuel sick again...
Bet your week was better than ours...
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
3 comments:
That sounds like the worst!! Hope you all are feeling better. I would bring you dinner if we were a few states closer to you.
That is so sweet! Actually when we were all sick I was remembering when you brought us dinner after we came back from CA. It was so delicious and so appreciated! You the greatest!!!!
Oh goodness. I'm so sorry! That's awful. Hoping and praying everyone gets better REALLY soon!
Post a Comment