
I forgot why people love to read. They read to escape. Today I needed an escape from ear infections, sleep deprivied children, and from my sick self (yes, I'm getting sick again...I think it's due to the lack of sleep around here).
I finished another book while I was waiting for my books to come in the mail. Man, I wonder where they are.
The Little Princess is a fun cute book. I love the movie made my 20th Century Fox and it is probably one of the only movies I have really cried in. I have cried in more while pregnant but that doesn't count right? Since I'm all emotionally discombobulated.
This books reminds me how I need to always be kind. Kind to others because it always seems to come back to me if I am. And it does.
It was a good book to just pick up and read when you are having a rough day.
I've been reading so much that I'm not bogged down at night with problems at hand but dreaming about the characters I have become so involved with. As you can imagine after finishing my books by Edgar R. Burroughs they have been a little crazy. I hope my next few days are filled with princess dreams. That would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment