Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Life
Yesterday I cried pretty much all day. It's been about 3 months of ups and downs. A sick cycle of ear infection, teething, growth spurts, teething, ear infections, flu all around, and then of course another ear infection, followed by some more teeth.
Last week my eyes were extremely bloodshot, looked liked a druggie, with nice bags under my eyes.
Motherhood got the best of me yesterday.
But my dark days never stay. And I thank my Heavenly Father for that.
Last night both kids slept until 7am which is a hUGE change from 5:30/6:00am. YEAH!
We met up with Jackie and Luke for a great play-date. Then went and had an amazing lunch!
Perfect!
As hard as it is, motherhood is worth it. But man, is it HARD.
I'm glad I'm on a up now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel your pain:) ......next time call me :) we can cry and then go get chocolate together!! And wy just wants to sit here and look at Josh..he will not let me change it :)
Thanks Molly! Maybe a trip to Lewisburg for some Chickee's snacks/lunch! I love the car for my kids because they are tied down and not driving me crazy! And I get to listen and sing to my music!
Post a Comment