Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Book # 7

My earliest memories of family activities was watching movies together in my basement. These movies were not the normal family-friendly movies, but a were probably ones a small young child should not see until they are at least 16.

But because of that I LOVE action/adventure movies. This was a great series to read and I did appreciate the recommendation from Matt for it! Thanks Matt!

Read the whole series on my phone.

Overall a fast read, action packed, sometimes a little frustrating, but I did like it.

I decided to work on this book while my other books were being shipped and I finished it before they could get here. It also helped that I read it while comforting my sick child who would only sleep if I held him. Poor guy.

No comments:

Blog Archive