Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Soccer Game #2
Best way for Samuel to keep warm. What would I do without my Ergo Carrier?
Soccer in the rain! Is there anything better? Good friends and soccer. What a great day!
Joshua did much better this time around. He dribbled and scored lots in practice. By the time game time rolled around he was done and started his own game of chase with Luke. But they were so cute, no one cared! I'm so grateful for good friend!
Didn't go to last week's game because Matt had a EQ thing and I sprained a muscle in my shoulder. I did it in an incredibly "gimpish" way...Schmidt would understand that. I don't know what I would do if I were a single parent?
Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
so jealous of your soccer-mom-ness. Looks like a blast. And I'm loving the petunia pickle bottom ergo, it's darling.
Mostly I love your thoughts, thanks for posting. I refer to your motherhood posts often, they give me a much welcomed boost :)
Please share how you hurt yourself :) I'm always up for a food laugh and then to be able to make fun of you!
**good
Post a Comment