Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Book 15

Hunger Games.

Well it was good. A fast read. But I'm not sure why I'm not crazy about it?

I probably will read the others towards the end of this goal but I'm in no rush.

Has adventure. A strong female role, always a plus for me.

And love triangles, who doesn't love a love triangle? Seriously?

But after watching trailers for the movie I think I'm going to be disappointed in the movies. Maybe just keep to the books.

I've been working on doing a painting for my house and reading all the conference talks. Yes, I'm counting all the conference talks, including YW broadcast as a book. Matt said, "do you think they will let you count that?" I thought for a minute then said, who? It's my goal and I'm not sure anyone really cares.

Wish I could count my painting as one book. I need some of my great art friends to fly to Nashville and help me. Any takers? Hillaree why don't you just come so we can play!!

Over all a good read but my life probably wouldn't of been better or worse had I not read it. Sorry, that's just me.

No comments:

Blog Archive