Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Soccer GAme 3

Josh: Hey Luke!

Luke: Hey Josh!

Josh: Do you want to play soccer today?

Luke: Nope!

Josh: Good, me too!

Luke: We should just hang out.

Josh: Exactly!

So goes the tale of soccer with a three year old and his best friend.

Schmidt, I tore a muscle in my arm while reading a book. Yup, reading a book on my bed. I'm pathetic. There you go, laugh. Matt and I laughed for a good week about it. But it really did hurt! I'm spastic! Guess you don't outgrow somethings.

1 comment:

The Chatwins said...

Say WHAT.... How does one even do that?? hahaha I'm speechless and that never happens!! You should live in a pharmacy :)

Blog Archive