For matt's birthday we scored free tickets to the Nashville Symphony! We went with our friend Jackie! We had a blast! Matt and I narrowed it down we have only been to four venues like this. One was La Traviata, Wicked, and the Nutcracker. We thought that was pretty good since this is the first year we weren't poor students. I forgot how powerful classical music can be. We were totally engulfed! And even more excited because we had FREE tickets!
On matt's birthday we had a cake, a birthday sign, and went out to eat. It was also Joshua's last day of school. So they had a party and Joshua loved every second of that hot miserable day! We also went on a hayride from that almost killed us. Men are crazy!
Friday, our good friend the Penrod's, watched our boys so we could go to the symphony. Boys did great! Thank you so much Brooke & Rodney!
Thank you Matt for being such an amazing person! He is the person I run to, either when I'm sad and somethings wrong, or when I am excited and happy. I am so blessed!!!
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.







2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Matt! Looks like fun!
How fun! Glad you had such a great day!
Post a Comment