Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Joshua


My crazy son has always loved to dance.


My boy and his cars...he LOVES cars and always has to have at least one car when we go anywhere!

4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

wow! cars! I hope we don't end up with that many dolls one day...I prefer cars!

Smith Family said...

Oh just wait!

Hot wheel cars are .88 cents and then take into account Christmas/birthdays/just because moments from grandparent and well... ta da!

A million cars...but for you it will be dolls, hair accessories, tights, shoes, dresses, who knows what else.

But seeing them happy like that is usually worth the .88 cents.

And to think his car collection started with a hot wheel car from a cereal box. Who would of though?

Becky said...

Holy smokes! I wonder if my boys lined up their cars if they would have that many. :)

Carrie said...

I think Ryan would have a heart attack if he walked in that room. It's too bad they don't live closer. Actually, maybe better for Joshua so Ryan's not trying to steal all his stuff!! This picture made me miss him!

Blog Archive