When I look at Joshua and wish that he had another boy to play with. One who might keep up with him.
I remember holding you and having the realization that I would probably never hold you again in this life.
It broke my heart then and still brakes my heart now.
....
We blessed Samuel on June 5th. It was great and everything went smoothly! Samuel slept and Josh held still for a few moments while matt blessed Samuel. I cried and was so thankful for my boys!
But at the same time, seeing all my family, I had a moment.
A moment that happens regularly.
When I realize someone is missing.
I cried for you because I missed you!
I'm so glad families can be together forever. I'm so glad that no matter what happens in this life I will be with my family.
It helps heal those sad moments because let's face it, it still hurts today as much as it did then.
1 comment:
Ugh I just cried through the whole post! So sweet so real so true. I too am grateful for eternal families it brings so much peace.
Post a Comment