Matt flew out for a job interview on father's day. Incredibly lame but we hope and pray that something good will come of his many trips. This is mainly for a journal purpose only so don't read if you don't want to read lovey mushy stutt.
Matt is the best. He's the best husband. The best father. My best friend.
I know him so well that I can and often due 'read' his mind and understand some of his random rambling phrases.
He is the best.
I've never wanted for anything.
He spoils me like crazy.
He is so forgiving.
So kind.
And he works so hard.
Matt I love you! These five years have been crazy and hard but look how strong we are together now.
Happy Father's Day!
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment