Then we visited my grandpa for memorial day. We also saw the progress of the brigham city temple. I love temples! Someday I will visit all of them in Utah.
Then later that month we went down for a family baptism. We had so much fun! Joshua loves his cousins and thinks he's a big kid. He dragged his cousin Devin around until Devin was too Tired. Keep in mind devin is like 10. Yes, my two year old out played a 10 year old. Josh never stops running or playing. He run extremely fast and we can't wait until he can start playing sports...mainly soccer. Joshua will be fabulous!
Life is good. Busy but good. Matt finished school forever. Now he's flying everywhere and interviewing in hopes that one job will come by. So cross your fingers for us! Good luck matt. I'm so proud of all you do!




1 comment:
That cake looks good! Way to go Matt! Hope he gets a job fast...but you can't leave fast :)
Post a Comment