*cutes boy ever! Really. He is the most sensitive boy. He is very in tune to people's emotions and gets sad when he thinks you are sad. He is frightened by loud noises but is himself quite rambunctious.
*He would play outside all day long in whatever weather Utah decided to present him with. He loves puddle jumping and loves his snow boots! He does not like strong wind though.
*CARS. He always has to have all his cars wherever he goes. He lines them up in perfect straight lines in every room you are in. He LOVES cars.
*can fully operate my iPhone. Has no problem searching through videos on YouTube to find his 'wheels on the bus' and 'abc' videos.
*loves to scroll through the music on my phone. He loves Kelly Clarkson and lows to get up and dance to Gangs of Four.
*He is talking like crazy and with that comes cute adorable moments. He always says 'dank you' and 'please' even at the most surprising moments. Today matt took him off the bed to be changed but Josh wouldn't let him take him until he had all his cars. After dad was loaded with cars he picked Josh up and Josh just smiled and said, 'dank you.'
*He is very active and goes until bedtime and nap time. But as long as you read him his books and give him his mints before bed/nap he sleeps like a champ.
*he loves his daddy and while dad is gone anytime he hears the door move or the neighbors he turns to me and says, 'ah daddy?'
*he loves to play 'hide-n-seek' in department stores and scare his mommy to death. Which is why we don't go there without multiple adults anymore.
*favorite shows include ratitilloui, cars, Micky mouse club house and Handy Manny. But he never watches TV for more than a hour at a time because he'd rather be outside or playing with his cars.
*he loves to laugh and my favorite thing is to get him laughing so hard then stop and let him catch his breath and then ask, 'again?' to which he always replies, 'again.'
*He loves to read books and I love catching him read his favorite books to himself. He is so smart and is learning so fast.
*He hates nursery but hopefully that will change.
*loves to tell us what to do. Like 'sit down' or 'put phone sleep' or 'up'.
*Loves to slap bums. He's I'm sorry for teaching my son to slap bums but in my family we tend not to show affection and just high five or slap bums. This habit has created some great memories and priceless faces of surprised neighbors.
*today Joshua told me he had a baby belly too. He loves baby Samuel already and loves to kiss my belly and tell him 'get out.'
Basically I'm a typical mother who thinks her child is perfect and much cuter then every other kid. Life is good when you have such cute kids who make you work like crazy but reward with precious priceless moments.
2 comments:
Oh Josh is the cutest!! Hope you are getting plenty of rest. Can't wait to meet baby boy #2! He will be just as cute!
I wish I would have known this nickname when I lived in Logan. It could have been useful. You are looking great and I hope everything goes perfect for you and your baby. Josh seems like a different kid since I saw you last. I wish we lived closer so I could see you.
Post a Comment