Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

36 weeks

>
>










36 weeks and I'm so done. But not really. Mainly I lack patients in just about everything. I have been doing better at waiting in line at the grocery store since President Uchtdorf called my lack of patients out at his last April conference address, but that is about all the progress I've made in that arena.

At 36 weeks I have been to labor and delivery twice. Once again I was there today. Much fun was had...NOT. I've been order to stay on stricter bedrest. My behavior on bedrest has been poor. Since being put on 'partial bedrest' I've done more than I know I should. I went to Dillards clinique bonus time to place my yearly make-up order, took Joshua to the doctor, went on a bus ride with Josh, played at the park with Josh, and took Josh to his friend's house. Do you see a pattern? I feel horrible because in order to take care of one child I must neglect another. I hate this!

But I am grateful I have a husband with enough guts to tell his extremely strong willed wife 'no you may not get up.' poor husband--has to deal with making sure I don't break my new rules of total bedrest and a demanding fully functioning two year old. He probably will be more anxious to get this pregnancy over with than me.

But everything is fine and we will see what my doctor say at our next appointment. Hopefully I can make it to the 37th week at least, both physically and mentally.

So update your blogs people so I can have something to read. :)

1 comment:

Nikki Taylor said...

Oh man...a year ago right now I was on bed rest too so I feel your pain!! (But I didn't have another little one to take care of) I was kind of hoping you would have this baby tomorrow on Jayne's birthday! There is still time! :) But I want you to make it to 37 weeks too.

Oh and you look SO adorable! How do you look so good so pregnant?! Can't wait to meet this new addition!

Blog Archive