Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

You know your husband LOVES you when...

While looking into future job opportunities matt and I check out the general demographics and facts about where it is located. We check out the cost of housing and the standard of living compared to SLC.

On a recent city search my husband said to me, "but they don't have a mall there...is that okay?" This might not sound sincere but he was more than sincere. My heart broke. Man how my husband loves and cares about me! He's worried about me always more than I deserve. Thanks matt!

I told him, don't worry Nordstrom ships anywhere.

2 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

He is sa good, good man. Good luck on the job search! That is so exciting!

Joe and Diana said...

love it!

Blog Archive