Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

27 Weeks

Here is a photo of my ever growing belly. I'm measuring right on track and the doctor says things look great.

I have started 'nesting' as they call it which I think is really early but probably not because I'm OCD and love to plan! Always have To be prepared! Here are a few examples of my nesting:

* I've gone through all of joshua's clothes and now know what I need to get before April.

*gone through our whole house and storage boxes while condensing our junk by at least half and organizing our food storage.

*I've also become a KSL junkie for their classified section on baby gear

*We bought a bassinet for super cheap that was exactly what I wanted.

*found my Combi carseat for super cheap...also in red...perfect! Thanks uncle Ben for picking that up for us!

*I've been doing research and searching for the best deal on a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag and almost found one on KSL for...super cheap but someone beat me to it :(. Still looking and I think I've finally decided on which bag now.

*selling my new never been used Reese Li Lexington bag online to get some funds for the bag I really want.

*getting really baby hungry and aching to hold any little baby boy

I am starting to actually feel a little better but I'm still pregnant so I'm not sure if this is a phase or a quick tender mercy from heaven to convince me I need another one after this. But that doesn't mean I still don't feel nauseated most of the day and gag at poopy diapers. And still can't handle our neighbors cooking! Please stop! My house stunk for a whole day and I couldn't leave my bedroom without gagging! Please understand you have an extremely sensitive pregnant woman living above you! I hate apartment living!

Joshua has also recently decided he doesn't need naps or want to sleep. I swear he has as much energy as a typical 5 year old. He just goes goes goes! This has been really hard as I'm use to doing my yoga and nap during his nap time and use to my long interrupted sleep during the night. Anyone have any advice for getting a two year old to sleep after he's been such a good sleeper?

2 comments:

kmo said...

Um, you, OCD, really??? That doesn't sound like you at all. I'm glad you are feeling a little better. Oh, and I copied an idea you do on your blog on my blog (pics of Macey at every month)...hope you don't mind. I know what you mean about KSL, we have really missed it since we moved.

Imperfectly Perfect said...

O maritza, I read this and can totally relate. I lvoe the end result of pregnancy, but lets be honest it is HARD and lesss than anything but fun! It is a good thing that we love our little stinkers so much right? Your little buddy will be here shortly after mine! HOW FUN! XOXO

Blog Archive