I'm glad my family understood that I needed naps and needed to go to bed before 10pm. When I'm pregnant sleep is essential and so this Christmas wasn't that exciting for me, or NEw Year's Eve. Poor Matt, he will get his wife back soon.
Josh had lots of fun with his cousins and especially enjoyed playing with Madilyn and Sadie. I'm happy his cousins like him.

Josh didn't want to be in the program but when he saw Sadie and Madilyn he wanted to join them...

Josh trying to stand in and not noticing that he completely stands out! Our little black ninja!

Finally decided he didn't fit in with those cute white angels and just decided to do his own thing...which is always what Joshua does. Stubbornly independent.

Fighting over Joshua...josh is a ladies killer

The boys...
2 comments:
Friend I"m sorry your so sick.... I'm glad you had fun during christmas though....
In your previous post you mentioned that you try not to fear things so much b/c you feel like a weaker person. That totally reminded me of having sleepovers at your house in jr. high school. I would always get scared of things at night, and you would always say things like "why are you so afraid?" or "what's to be afraid of? what happens, happens." Maybe you don't remember those times exactly, but you always seemed so strong and brave to me, probably b/c I have always been very fearful! So, just know that in my eyes, I think you're awesome, and very strong! Hang in there :)
Post a Comment