So you can see I have a lot of time on my hands....I write too much. Buy I was meditating today and realized how much I missed my high school art class. I miss having a set time to paint or draw and listen to great music with some incredible people like cristy bupert, Kayla young, Tori fedor, and many more. What fun times high school really was. Now I'm all grown up and have many more reponsibilities.
I think we should all get together and paint again. I miss that.
Man, I need to get painting again and need my piano. I'm definitley missing something when I don't draw or play the piano. Not that I'm fantastic at either but they are fun. I'm ready to go back to UT and have all my stuff.
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment