Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Friday, December 13, 2013

High point and Low points



My friend does these high/low points post and I love them! So I am following suit and doing my own high/low points of this week. 

High

-spending the day outside in 75 degree weather. Seeing all our neighbors outside again 
-having the boys ride bikes together
-going to a fun ward party
-watching my boys try and take off my boots after the ward party
-making forts in the play room
-dancing in the play room on Friday while waiting for dad to come home
-reading a talk given by President Packer, "The Shield of Faith"


Neighborhood playtime. 
Boys taking off my boots
Forts 
Dance party! 


Lows
-attending a baptism where my children laughed after the person came out of the water 
-trying to help them understand what they did wrong 
-going home and crying because I was SO embarrassed 

I really hope one day my kids will sit through church. But until they do I will just keep trying to pretend like its no big deal and keep pretending I have it all together. 







No comments:

Blog Archive