This week was one of the worse all around. But it is about to get better because Matt will be off for the next 9 days then a few days here and there til January.
After the horrific embarrassment at the converts baptism we worked on our family's service project, the twleve days of Christmas for a neighbor. The boys were so sweet and willing to help. You would of thought they were two completely different children from that morning.
We went to a play place this week, where we always have gone, and some mom was so rude. I don't want to dwell on it but needless to say I left crying and cried all the way home.
But the evening turned up when I went to a Relief Society activity. Our president shared a thought about Mary and how peculiar and treasured we are as women to our Heavenly Father. It was exactly what I needed to hear. It's amazing how The Lord extends tender mercies when you need it most. But I almost didn't go because I was too worn out to go and be social. When we make an effort to be in the right place, doing the right things, The Lord does bless us.
Hope everyone has a great break! I know we will!!!!
The finished product for our twleve days of Christmas gift. I took a picture becaue I'm not crafty and this ended up looking really good.

Joshua always wants to lay down and take pictures with Ben. Ben most of the time is happy do so but not this time.

Joshua at that awful play place making the most of what he could play with. There were so many people there I bet it violated a fire code.

Look I have a kate Spade bag named after me!

Little boys helping. They really love to help me.


More pictures before bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment