Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Book #24

Remeber that goal of reading 50 books in a year...yeah well I changed it to 25 about half way through the year. I now have 15 days left to read my last one. 

This book was free and was provided by my RS presidency. It made missionary work seem realistic and possible. It answered all of my concerns and I laughed through most of it because I thought the exact way he explained about people's apprehensiveness of sharing the gospel. 

Learning how to just talk about religion in general can help lead people into inquiring about the gospel. Also not being afraid of the chance that people will say no to our invitation helped to put things in perspective. 

Matt and I have adjusted our family misson plan and now hope we will find some success. 

Great easy read. Five stars for sure. Well worth the money and time. 




1 comment:

Becky said...

Mark just got this book from our bishop. He is reading it now and I will be sure to read it next!!

Blog Archive