Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Photo Journaling

My blog posts are few and far between these days because I use Instgram now. But I am now trying harder to keep this blog updated. It has kind of been a public journal. 

Just a quick update of photos since I last posted. 

Halloween was a blast. We had bad weather here so our subdivision moved trick or treating to November 1st. It was a very nice night and Joshua had so much fun with his neighbor friend. Samuel LOVED Halloween and is constantly saying, "Andy, mom, candy." 

My little dinosaur. Holidays are much better when you have kids. 

Are they the cutest? Oh I LOVE being a mother of sons!!! 

He takes my breath away with his smile. When the other boys are crazy and mom needs a time we go to his room and lock ourselves in. The other two boys yell and camp out til I'm ready to come out but lots of time I really don't want to come out because I love soaking up one on one time with Ben. He's incredibly special. 

One new development is that Joshua and Samuel are playing much better together. They are actually enjoying and preferring each other's company to others. I guess that is what happens when you stay in for a month due to everyone being sick. It makes me ecstatic to see them truly growing up best friends. 

Life is incredibly chaotic but these boys make me so happy! I can't wait for this holiday season. We definitely need a vacation here. Being sick is exhausting! 

1 comment:

Becky said...

A mom to the most handsome boys ever I might add! And keep puting pics on here cuz I haven't quite figured out Instagram. What an awesome neighborhood to postpone trick or treating for good weather! That should be a national rule ;) Miss you guys!

Blog Archive