Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Family Photos

We finally received our family photos back!!!! I am so happy with the way they turned out. I think this is the first time we all have coordinating outfits. I need to do it more often! At least for my boys!

5 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Carrie said...

Love, Love, Love the pics! Super cute boys!!

Carrie said...

And I have decided that dark gray is your bestest color ever! You look so good Maritza :)

Rachelle said...

These pictures are DARLING ! You all look great!!!

Cierra Johnson said...

These pictures are beautiful! Such a handsome family!
Also, I love your conference talk list! You are amazing! Could I please get a copy of it? In so excited to go listen to them!

Blog Archive