We are all alive! We survived a spout of pnemonia with Ben, and ear infection with Samuel, oh and a sinus infection with Joshua.
Did I mention the time when Samuel threw up all over, right before we left for Joshua's preschool? September and October were not so great. :(
Pumpkin patch time with our good friends.
15 lbs and 12 oz of preciousness.
Waiting at 3am with Dad in the ER for his IV antibiotics to treat his pnemonia.
A day of much needed recovery at chik Fil A.
He is the love of my life!
How we spend rainy days, in our pjs and playing with cars.
Playing games at the Zoo's Halloween party!
Best costume because it was only $3, with free shipping! Love hitting after holiday sales!!!
1 comment:
Now I got the play by play with pics! It was fun talking to you today :) Glad everyone is feeling better! Love all the costumes. Happy Halloween to your cute boys. Oh and I love Chick fil a!
Post a Comment