Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Book #22 The False Prince

I was incredibly skeptical about this book. The description of it on the back was more than lame. Somebody should rewrite it. But I saw on amazon that the reviewers said the same thing. One person described it as a Hunger games/Harry Potter book. Again, skeptical but I bought it because my sister said it was REALLY good. 

Everyone was right! Original concept and it did keep me guessing at each turn. I didn't see most of the things coming, which I really appreciated. I want Matt to read it to my boys because it is a great adventure book and an easy read. 

5 stars for sure! Apparently it is a trilogy and I am very eager to get the second book. Really and truly this is an amazing find!!!! Great book! Could not put it down.

Much better than Hunger Games, because let's be honest who really wants to think about kids killing kids. And I've never been a fan of HP but have given Rowling props for her efforts. I'd say if you did like those books then you will like this one too. 

The False Prince, Jennifer A. Nielsen


No comments:

Blog Archive