Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Busy Saturday

This weekend was incredibly busy. We have taken up to bike riding about an hour every other day. Joshua is getting so fast and confident on his little bike. And Samuel loves sitting easy and yelling at his brother if he gets too far ahead of poor mom in the jogging stroller.

We stopped and had a leaf fight on the trail one day. I think that was one of my favorite things to do in the fall. And this Saturday was filled with seeing Santa at Monkeys Trees House and participating in our wards Christmas parade float. It was all exhausting but Joshua and Samuel had fun!

We have had so much fun lately. We have really enjoyed our new home, new ward, and new area!















1 comment:

Torrie said...

Awww, look at your adorable boys! I can't believe how fast they've grown! (Although I guess it's been over a year since I've seen you, so...)

Where are you guys living now? Are you still in Logan?

http://autodidacticambitions.blogspot.com

Blog Archive