It was a fabulous Halloween for us! Joshua was super spoiled with our ward and neighborhood party. Both had moonwalkes and tons of friends and food.
Matt and I can't believe what a great area we moved into. Everyone is so kind here and they are eager to get to know you. Everyone has kids, and lots of them! We all seem to be about the same age and all just happy to live in a safe family friendly area! I feel so blessed we found this house. I was so scared and had buyers remorse. It was a big step but I'm glad we took it!
Joshua wanted to be the same thing he was last year so we were a skeleton again. And Samuel was our morphed monster, thanks to Brooke's hat.
Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.





2 comments:
Happy Halloween to you guys!! Your cute boys looked like they had a great night! Our weather out here was super warm. Owen roasted in his costume. Ever want to borrow any "boy" costumes? We are far apart, but I'm sure we could work it out somehow. ;) I'm thinking Owen could be a skeleton next year! :)
So glad that you love your neighborhood! the kiddos looks so cute! LOVE the hat!
Post a Comment