Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
10 months
Samuel had his 9 month check up and he is looking great! He's in the 70th Percentile for height, 40% for weight, and head is 85%
He is the happiest best baby! He says, "ma ma," "dada" was his first word...but does it count if he was asking for me by saying it? And he says, "jjaa jjjja!" every time he wakes up because he is looking for his best friend.
He is a tease. He flirts and smiles with everyone but when they go to hold him he freaks-out. All my boys are mommy boys. Which I don't mind.
He eats better than Joshua. Great eater! Hopefully it stays that way!
He LOVES strawberries, any fruit, and pizza is his all time favorite. Wonder where that came from?
I'm so grateful I had a perfect little one...now if he only would cooperate in church I'd really have a perfect baby. But I guess you can't win them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment