Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Screaming
President Monson said, "God gave us memories so we could have June flowers in our Decembers."
I really like that quote.
Because that perfectly describes motherhood. Sometimes it rains or vomits all over you at 5am but then other times it's beyond precious.
Joshua pulled me aside one day and said, "Mommy you the best mommy EVER! You doin real good job! Good job mommy!"
Seriously did he just say that?
I'm so blessed to have two sweetheart baby boys! Wouldn't trade them for anything.
Including all the late nights, vomit, poop explosions, tantrums, because it is all worth it when they reward you with phrases like that and genuine sincere love. Makes you feel special and important.
I love being a mom.
Enjoy the video of one crazy moment in my life I had to record because what else could I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment