I love the fact that he church creates a real ward family wherever you go. We've moved 9 times since we've been married and people think we are crazy or how we could handle living in 3 states over a five year period but it's because no matter where you go you will have a ward family! Instant friends with people who value what you value! Isn't the church fabulous!
For Christmas we are staying here in TN but I'm so happy we are finally doing our own family thing! We will get to start our own family traditions and do fun family things. We will miss the UT Christmas feeling but love not driving in snow. I love UT but sometimes it's nice to get away.
Joshua has loved Christmas so far. We've made stockings and gingerbread men. He has a Christmas party at school next week and ward parties and just had a friend's birthday party too so he's loving all the fun!
We will be around next year but I didnt want to fly with Samuel this year, heck I just dragged him 1700 miles in a car just a few months ago...we are done traveling. :)
But we will miss our new nieces! And maybe their parents ;).
Sent from my iPhone
1 comment:
I'm so sad you won't be at the family party this year, but I am so glad you get to spend it with your own cute little family. How fun! Sounds like you guys are settling in quite nicely. I am so glad. Your boys are just plain adorable! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment