Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Home

This is our new home! We love it...it's perfect! This is where we will live for a few years and we could not be happier! It was a nightmare trying to find a home to live in... no one rents here, they want you to buy! So Lame. Lame, because we didn't want to buy a home because we decided we wanted to end up in CA, AZ, or yes, UT. So we are just renting this cute little blue home!

Joshua loves it! He says all the time, "Mom, love this new home...best home...no neighbors!" I think we permanently scarred him with our last apartment. But he feels safe now and is so happy!

7 comments:

Jared, Karen, Daphne, Charlie, Lola, Jack, & McKay said...

Love your house! ... and the Clorox wipes on your kitchen counter.

Smith Family said...

What's even more funny is that you recogniZe them...must be just like me :). No wonder we are great friends! Post pics of your home! I'm desperate to take a tour!

Haskell's said...

Oh I love it! We need to plan something after Christmas to get together! I wish I had a house. I hate hate hate living in an apartment!!

Amy Jane said...

I love it!! It's beautiful.

Jared, Karen, Daphne, Charlie, Lola, Jack, & McKay said...

Yes, we will soon! There are still some boxes laying around... unpacking is a long process :)

Joel & Megan said...

LOVE!!!!!!!

The Chatwins said...

Ritz! I agree with Erica.. We should all get together after Christmas. And I love your house! I can't wait tell we can get a house and not be crammed into a little apartment. One day! A little over two years to go.. lol

Blog Archive