Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Family Photos

I love my family! I love having all boys! I also cut my hair WAY short and thought about when meg flint cut her hair in junior high and wishing I had her confidence to pull off my short locks. Still not sure what I think about them, but at least I will save on shampoo and other hair products :)

6 comments:

Jared, Karen, Daphne, Charlie, Lola, Jack, & McKay said...

Miss you guys! Love the hair. So cute. Probably nice that those little baby hands can't pull it! Love.

The Bredthauers said...

LOVE your hair Maritza!!! I wish I could be that brave :) We sure miss you!

Becky said...

Love the family pic, love your hair, love your cute boys, love you guys! It was fun to talk today. :)

kmo said...

Your hair is cute. I love it. I just cut my hair short too and know what your feeling.

Cierra Johnson said...

You're family is adorable! And I, like everyone else, LOVE your hair! So glad to see that you and your little family are doing so well.

Joel & Megan said...

I LOVE your short hair! AND CUTE Kids! adorable.

Blog Archive