
Life is crazy here. It is finally starting to cool down so we have been doing a little more. We mainly spend time at the tiny mall in Columbia, that's where we live, shop at Walmart for fun Car's accessories, and now we got o the Nashville Zoo. We also stalk people's blogs. Kelsey, Joshua LOVES watching Macy.
The Nashville Zoo has a great play place and there is a train ride and carousal that we ride. Mainly we go for the toys and not the animals.

You can barely see Joshua's head, he's behind the girl who thinks I'm waving to her.


Poor Samuel doesn't like the Zoo that much yet. This face pretty much describes how he feels the whole time. But Joshua loves the Zoo...I guess I can't win them all.

Stalking Kelsey's blog...
Joshua at the mall...this is basically the highlight of the Columbian Mall.
1 comment:
I'm glad Josh likes to watch Macey. She is pretty entertaining. I love watching your boys interact, they are too cute. I think pretty soon Samuel will weigh the same as Macey.
Post a Comment