They are already best friends. Samuel laughs all the time at Joshua's sillyness. They are so fun! I love that I have boys! Boys are the best!
We were really scared they wouldn't get along or Joshua would be jealous of Samuel but they are already great friends and you can tell how much they already like each other.
Samuel is the best baby. He sleeps through the night, takes long naps, is always happy, is now teething and one has finally broken through, can almost sit by himself, loves eating Veggies, and he weights a heafty 16 lbs 14 oz...Take that Karen...my little boy is huge! But not really, he's only in the 50% for weight and 40% for height. But he's still growing everyday out of his clothes and we are moving onto the bigger ones all the time.
I love life.
Life gets better too. I am finally leaving this crummy apartment for a better one in December....huzza!!!! No more crazy smoker/smell, crazy people, and oh wait, stalkers because I guess the last person who lived her had some problems with the law/money and constantly have people looking for her.
We were trying to buy a house but we think we will wait to have 20% down instead of 3.5%. Then, we won't feel rushed to find a house, but find the perfect one.
Life is good.
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
2 comments:
Boys are the best!! Glad your little boys get along so well that makes things much easier!
Geez, you have the cutest boys!! This makes me want to have a boy so bad! Hopefully one day. ;) And I am pretty sure today is your birthday...so HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am so glad you are happy where you are at!
Post a Comment