Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

You know you are pregnant when...

You know you are pregnant when...

*you dream that Meranda Baily from Grey's Anatomy is giving you your IV therapy
*you are excited in a dream for IV therapy
* you look at your old favorite food in disgust thinking how did I ever eat this or, what the heck is wrong with this, why does it taste so different
* you get nauseated by any cigeratte smoke miles away
*you cry that Mondo didn't win project runway
*you dream about getting a good night of sleep only to be awakened by the urge to use the restroom for the 5th time
*you long for food but can't think of anything that sounds remotely appetizing
*you wish you looked more pregnant and not just fat
*cute little baby clothes make you super excited
*your husband asks what is wrong and the only reason you can come up with is that you have no clue
*you no longer cook any meals and the guys at little ceasar's start knowing you by name
*despite eating a large meal you still feel hungry
* You insist that your husband sit down when using the restroom because the sound makes you nauseated
* you dream of reserved parking places for you because you are making a human being while everyone else is being lazy
*you can't kiss your husband until he brushes his teeth in the morning
*you require at least 9 hours of sleep at night and still need a two hour nap just to get through the day

Don't you love being pregnant

3 comments:

Banana said...

The Best Buy and Babies R Us in Orem have "stork parking" for expectant mothers. Best idea ever.

Les said...

haha oh maritza! my favorite is the "you long for food but can't think of anything remotely appetizing" that is me every day!! I end up eating little bites of different food trying to find what tastes good!

also to add to this list (when you are bigger)

you eat 4 bites of food and are completely stuffed only to be starving to death 15-20 min later.

Cierra Johnson said...

haha I love this! :) So so true!

So I would love to do Yoga with you and Karen! How often do you guys do it? ... But um... I'm I gonna be super embarrassed because I've never done Yoga before.... um, ever? :/

Blog Archive