I just wanted to write down a few things that have been different for this pregnancy.
-I lost weight to start off
-thought I had the flu before I was pregnant but then weeks late after coming back to Utah and got the flu
-was really worried I wouldn't be able to handle throwing up and feeling nauseated while being required to be a good mom
-thought coming back to UT would be hard bc of all the changes
-love being here at Utah state even though I'm a die hard cougar
-only throw up once or twice every other day
-hate fast food, which is actually what allowed me to gain any weight last time since nothing else stayed down
-am living off brigham peaches and honeycrisp apples :) mmmmmmm
-have the magic drug zofran which make me sleepy
-having fun because the time is going by fast with a little one who requires so much attention
-still not eating very much and always get excited when I eat something that taste and looks good that has lots of calories :) worried about gaining enough weight
-have the cutest new baby bag for my new little one
-prepared to breatfeed a baracooda, actually now see that as a blessing bc it only took 5 mins to feed Josh
-not worried about having a competent OB
-have a great doctor and if we move back to CA will have the best doctor
Only new thing is that matt and I now have a super huge recliner and sofa! Hurray for not being house poor anymore. Oh and Joshua has a girlfriend already. A later post to share :). He also gets along really well with other kids just not when mommy holds them.
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
1 comment:
I had no idea you were pregnant!!! Congrats!! Good luck with the pregnancy!!
Post a Comment