We also had Joshua's 18 month check up a while ago and he was still big. He's in the 73% for height (don't know where that came from but we expect to see that number drop), 53% for weight, and 95% for head circumference...yeah, we have big heads in our family. Hopefully that just means he will be super smart :). No wonder he couldn't get out of me, he was way too big. He also like to say, "I pooped" now, and loves bus rides on the aggie shuttle.
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Smith Family Update
I can't believe it's October. Time is flying by. Soon it will be Christmas and I will get to see some dear friends who have moved out of state and of course my awesome family. I love the fall and the holidays that follow. Lately Joshua has made a really good friend. We play almost everyday and josh loves her and her parents. It's great! I wanted to show you how cute they are together. They actually play and are usually very well behaved together. I also included a picture of what Josh usually does when I puke. He rubs my back... so cute! He is always so worried about mommy and takes some toilet paper off the roll so mommy can wipe her face clean. It's really sweet.
We also had Joshua's 18 month check up a while ago and he was still big. He's in the 73% for height (don't know where that came from but we expect to see that number drop), 53% for weight, and 95% for head circumference...yeah, we have big heads in our family. Hopefully that just means he will be super smart :). No wonder he couldn't get out of me, he was way too big. He also like to say, "I pooped" now, and loves bus rides on the aggie shuttle.
We also had Joshua's 18 month check up a while ago and he was still big. He's in the 73% for height (don't know where that came from but we expect to see that number drop), 53% for weight, and 95% for head circumference...yeah, we have big heads in our family. Hopefully that just means he will be super smart :). No wonder he couldn't get out of me, he was way too big. He also like to say, "I pooped" now, and loves bus rides on the aggie shuttle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet....he really loves his Mom!!! You can tell he is going to be soooo good with this new baby!
Post a Comment