Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jaunes you have a devoted fan!

Joshua loves music! He dances when they play music at church or anywhere. But who he LOVeS to dance to is Juanes. He loves the albumn, undianormal. I guess it really does run deep in our roots! It is our magic bullet whenever he is sad. He can't get enough of juanes! I love him too so really, this is a win-win situation.

Mainly I love being his mother. This thing called motherhood really does get so much better as it goes along! Love being a mother, majorly takes the cake!

No comments:

Blog Archive