Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

It is all over...

Yes!

I have officially been released, which actually was bittersweet. I will miss being so involved but am soooooo looking forward to the California weather, the California shopping, the beaches, the art shows, the Latin Festivals, seeing my old friend Christina, and the list goes on!

We will be staying in a wonderful apartment that is fully furnished and right on the harbor again! What more could a girl ask for?

Yes!

I'm so happy!

No worries, we will be back for our last year of school for Matt, which is great because after that it means no school for Matt and possibly no more moving! I can't imagine having a washer & dryer and maybe even a garage? The future looks so bright, I'm so excited!

1 comment:

christina said...

I'm so excited for you all to get down here to California! be sure to give me a call when you are settled in or if you need any help moving. love ya!

Blog Archive