Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Place...

I'm going to a fabulous place...

A place where outlet malls are plentiful...

a place where one of my dear old friends for life resides...

a place where the ocean breeze is around constantly...

a place bigger than my apartment now...

a place where the water and sand are great...

a place where I can literally shop until I drop...which I plan on doing!

a place where I won't have to worry about the problems here...



HURRRAAAYYYY!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yes! I heard the news! This time around you will be able to really enjoy yourself with Josh. Very, VERY good news. Hope you guys are doing great!

Blog Archive