Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our World...

Josh was trying to use a spoon the other day so I thought I would let him try it. He was doing really well until we broke the camera out...little punk. Anyways, here is a quick clip.

Joshua trying to learn how to walk I.

He is so close...but I think he is a little top heavy (his head is still in the 90th percentile) but I know it will come when he's ready. I'm just so proud of him!

3 comments:

Cristyannie said...

Maritza! He is the cutest little thing. He is getting so close!

Meg said...

McKelle is pretty much at the exact same stage with walking! If I put my hands out she'll take a few steps toward me and then just fall into my lap. Joshua looks so content in his highchair. Feeding times with McKelle are a nightmare- she is such a little spunky girl and she is turning into a little stinker! I hope Josh isn't going through the same stage!

Bethany said...

He looks like a little boy in these videos!!!

Blog Archive