Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Festivities!

I will say that Halloween gets more fun when you have kids. Joshua was originally not fond of his costume but ended up loving being Pooh Bear. Isn't he so cute! I just love those cheeks! For Halloween we went to a family on campus party on the 30th. There was even an adult dressed in Joshua's costume too...which was a little weird but they were cute together. We took Joshua to go see all the people and other kids. He definitely had one of the better costumes for kids.

Mommy & Son.













This is my favorite! I love my little boy so much! He just had his 9 month check-up and here are his stats.
weight: 21.5 lbs
height: 27 1/2 "
He is now in the 50th percentile for both measurements. He is doing really well and really close to walking. Matt bets it will be any day but I think it won't be until sometime during his 10th month.
This halloween our neighbors watched Joshua so Matt & I could go to the temple during the day. It was so much fun! We have been to the temple but because we have a child we take turns going separately. We haven't been together for a session for months. It was so fun to be in the Logan temple. That makes my temple count up to 6, only half have been in Utah though. I guess Matt & I need to do a temple road trip now that there are so many temples in Utah. Then we picked up Joshua & went to the Olive Garden for a delicious meal. It was such a fun day. The only sad thing is that we didn't get any trick or treaters. Oh well, maybe next year.





4 comments:

Becky said...

I was wondering what cute little Joshua was going to be!! I can't believe he is going to be walking soon. I love it! For some reason my blog doesn't show as being updated....I don't get it. Oh well! I hope all is well with you guys. Miss all of you being so close!

Meg said...

Such a cute costume! His little tummy filled that one out perfectly! he he (or was that the costume?) Glad to see you had fun! Halloween is my fav. holiday and I'm sad it's over :(

Jessica said...

Oh! Josh makes the cutest Pooh Bear! I just want to squeeze him! I wish you guys were closer too! What a stud he is almost walking already! Hope to see you soon...maybe tonight if you guys are going to the Coral with all of us!!

Joe and Diana said...

oh my gosh... your baby is the cuttest pooh bear.... so so cute...

Blog Archive