This picture was taken after a horrible few weeks. I decided I needed some quality family time and not to focus on my calling. It was a great night and ended with good food.

Temple cookies and CTR cookies for the great to be 8 party. So much work, but I'm glad everything turned out.

At the Denver museum's exhibit of chocolate. The boys were sad the exhibit didn't have any samples.
Our great to be 8 party went really well! I was so grateful because that was a source of lots of stress! I had never been to one so I had no idea what exactly it was suppose to be like.
Now I will be moving on to trying to staff the primary, seems to be a continuing issue, and getting to know the kiddos.
My family is well! We are sick at the moment but have been great. The boys are excited for Easter and General Conference! It's the best time of year!!
Joshua surprised me yesterday by telling me that he wanted to start fasting. I asked him what he wanted to fast for and his answer was perfect. He told me wanted to fast for opportunities to share his pass-along cards the missionaries gave him. He also wanted the people he gave the cards to, to come to church. What a sweet boy? He has such a good heart! I don't deserve his goodness.


No comments:
Post a Comment