Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Sunday

Easter has always been one of good memories. Whether it was when I was young and fighting my siblings for candy or fighting for money. Yes, my parents stopped giving us candy and started putting money in the eggs! A $50 and maybe a few $20, with lots of quarters and $1. It was a fight to the death for sure! And one sister always seemed to get the most money each time. 

This year we spent Friday night at the temple doing a wars session. It was incredible being at the temple on Easter weekend. What a way to celebrate the season. I really enjoyed the session despite being a super late night. 

For Easter we are having my brother and his family over and the missionaries. We are looking forward to good food and good company. 

It was a snowy week with 2 snow days. And now my kiddos are on spring break. 

Happy Easter All! 








The spring blizzard we suffered from. It dropped 2-3 feet of snow in a few hours. I spent 3 hours shoveling. I still hurt. 
Easter Peep houses 
The handout I made for our kiddos this Sunday in primary. The stake said they were one of the most reverent primaries they had ever been too. That calls for a treat and some positive reinforcement. 


The handout for our teachers who work in primary. Busy snowy days this Easter. 

No comments:

Blog Archive