It didn't sink in what I was leaving until we left. I had to move so fast and take care of so much that I didn't have time to think about it. But once we arrived I realized how special TN was.
But I know a new adventure is waiting for us. I am looking forward to starting those and moving into our new home! Yes, we haven't been here a week and we put an offer on a home. Keep in mind we have been aware of the possibility that we would move since March. We have been searching for the perfect area and house. We have been house hunting everyday since we arrived.
I have been worn out by the fact that our stuff is illcategorized and I don't know where anything is. I have had to take three little kids around to register for new schools, new license, house hunting, and unpacking.
Today I decided to would play my piano to get some stress relief. Guess what my hymn book opened too.
I laughed. There are no coincidences.
Tonight I took sometime out for myself and it was way overdue. But is it sad I only bought my kids stuff?
Such is a life of a mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment