Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

End of a Season

Today was Joshua's last soccer game. He played so well and is finally getting into the sport. I was trying to motivate him to score and be aggressive so I promised him $2 for every goal he made. The game before this he made one goal. We were so excited. Today he made 4. 

We need to lower our price now. 

Samuel had a giant meltdown because he was not able to play today again. He keeps saying," Sammy soccer...please...Sammy soccer."

And he was especially envious of Joshua's trophy. 

The end of a great season with a great coach. 

I love TN. 


No comments:

Blog Archive