Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Visitors

Last week my brother received his MBA from IU. My parents flew into see him and stopped by to see us in TN. The boys counted down until grandma and grandpa finally arrived. They loved waking up sleepy uncle Jake and playing with grandma and grandpa. 

I took them to see a few fun things in TN and then we headed up to see Joe's big graduation. 

It was the first family vacation as a family of five. I forgot to bring the iPad and iPhones for them to play with because I thought they would be fine. They did okay but we always suffer when we get off schedule. It was worth it to see uncle Joe graduate though! Matt and I love road trips. 



My two brothers are the best! Just missing BFG. 
Samuel loves women. He loves pretty women. Hence why he would not leave Michelle alone. 
Me trying so hard to pacify my children during a long commencement. 


Cuties! 

Papa is the best! 
Had give them a taste of Pie Sensations. 

Can't believe Papa jumped with them! 

1 comment:

Nikki Taylor said...

How fun! Love your fam and way to go Joe!!

Blog Archive