Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

IPhoto

I love pictures. And I love taking pictures of my kids. If you are on Instagram and we are not friends please find me! 

This week we spent lots of time inside because it has been so cold. I wish we had snow or something fun like that, but it's just cold here. Because we haven't been able to go anywhere we have tried to stay busy inside. 

The boys have been working on their homework projects and are making good progress, I guess I can start working again with them. 

The boys have also enjoyed taking pictures of doing funny things together. At the sametime my friend told me that she took her family photos with her iPhone and edited them herself. I was super jealous because they looked fabulous. So I downloaded some apps and have been playing with them and reading about how to take great photographs with the iphone. Luckily for me I have some great subject matter to practice on. 

Love my little family. Here is what I did this week. 
Benji in grandma smiths Christmas present. 

Pouty lips Samuel. 

Perfectly portrays Joshua, fun, crazy, and loveable. 

So do they look alike? People in the ward say they all look exactly alike. 


So in love with this boy! 

Can you tell he might be my favorite...actually I tell them all that. 

Samuel and his photoshoot. He loves that leopard. 

Sweet Samuel. 

No more pictures of Joshua because he said he wasn't ready. Maybe next week. I loved editing these photos. Let's hope when I develope them they print up nice too. 


1 comment:

Becky said...

Love you all!! Great pics and it never gets old looking at all 3 handsome boys in the same pic. :) People say all the time that my boys looks alike…some similarities, but definitely different. Perfect little buddies!! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

Blog Archive