Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Joshua is 5!

Five years ago I was given the best gift! An adorable baby boy who thought the world of me. He was so much work and I had no idea what I was doing. But he and I learned together and now I can attest that we really are best friends. 

Joshua has such a tender heart and has always been very protective of me. He tells me the funniest things and I love to watch him learn new skills. He makes me feel like a great mom and tells me sweet things when I'm upset. 

I can't  believe he's 5 and will be in school next year. I am so grateful for the kind of boy he is. Scared to let him out of my sight for school but he is more than ready. 








2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to Joshua!! What a handsome, sweet, adorable, loving, playful, and smart boy. :) Looks like he had such a fun birthday and we miss you guys like crazy!

Rachelle said...

How he has grown! Time has flown by! He is such a darling boy!

Blog Archive